[amayausers.com] Re: pricing caps

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 13:58:36 UT

This message was posted by Joy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/65.html

Hi Everyone,  I love all of the advice on this site. I am not sure how to price
caps. I often get orders for 5 doz. or more.  I struggle with the quote every
time. I need to decide on a pricing scale, so that there's no decision to be
made with every order. When I first started someone told me to make at least
$5.oo profit per cap on orders by the doz. Not sure if this is where I need to
be. I charge extra for the back.
I would appreciate it if some of you guys would advise.
Thanks Joy