[amayausers.com] Re: poor quality digitizers

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 12:38:41 UT

This message was posted by gcannon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1047.html#000002

Yes, I too have learned that all digitizers are not created equal- depends on
experience mostly, but it helps that they care about the art as well as the
money.  I am lucky to have the guy that I have- he's great- good prices & good
attitude, and above all else, he sends me good designs, but if they need
tweaking, because of his skill level, it is easy for me to go in and tear it
apart if necessary to make the needed changes.  Thank goodness for Steve, at
least until I get a bit more experienced and adept at digitizing!