[amayausers] Re: other software on computer

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 08:43:47 -0700

I run 2 computers as well.  1 for my Design Shop and the other for the
AMAYA.  I have them networked together so it is easier to share files.  I
use my AMAYA computer for the internet as well.  I have a second ethernet
card in the computer to hook to my router for cable internet.  This has
worked very well for me

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx