[amayausers.com] Re: networking

  • From: "K Nehmer" <nehmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 15:20:14 -0500

I'm in a very small town so let me say that in itself might make a difference. But, I belong to both my local Chamber and the Chamber of a town five miles away. I have to ask (not of any poster in particular): do YOU participate? Do you help with activities, join committees, and do your best to work with and promote the CHAMBER? Or do you just sit back and think orders should come to you because you are a member and your competitor is not? The Chamber of Commerce is not a networking organization it's a networking opportunity.

Kathy

----- Original Message ----- From: <theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>