[amayausers.com] Re: needles knocked out of track

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 16:45:34 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1255.html#000001

Sassyletter,
The Slim Line hoop is a wonderful hoop that allows you to sew a great number of
items otherwise very difficult to hoop or sew.  However there are very
important rules to using a Slim Line that most folks don't learn until after
finding themselves in your shoes.  And it doesn't matter which brand of
embroidery machine you have.

As for your Amaya, it's not so much that your needles got knocked from their
track as much as your needlecase got knocked off the front of the machine.

Depending on how many needles have dropped and what kind of mechanical bind the
machine is in, this will be like solving a Rubik's Cube.  This will most likely
require the services of a technician who can repair the damage done to your
machine and not just put the needles back in their track.

I have done this repair many times over the years and each repair was uniquely
different.  I see you live in the South Carolina area.  Try calling Hugo
Torbidoni @ 301-471-3157.

Ed Orantes
Melco Tech & Trainer