[amayausers] Re: needle question

  • From: "Rod & Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:00:39 -0600

  Vicki,
  Ron is right on. Another question tho....

  You mentioned metalic thread. Metalic threads wear  grooves in the rubber
thread feed rollers very quickly at times. How much sewing time did you put
on these individual roller positions.

  If they get grooves worn in them, the thread cannot feed properly and will
give constant thread breaks.

  You may want to carefully pull one or all three of the rollers out and
take a close look at them for cuts, slits and or grooves. If they are there,
they need to be replaced.

  Rod and Sharon Springer
  Melco field tech
  boise,ID