[amayausers.com] Re: mountain bikes

  • From: Marilou Johnstone <terriertamer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 12:06:17 -0700

WEEEEEEE  What fun!

On Dec 19, 2008, at 11:11 AM, Roland R. Irish III wrote:

I have a heavy duty bike rack for the front...be glad to haul
you up to the top of the trail!

Roland<HPIM2963.JPG>

On Dec 19, 2008, at 12:53 PM, Marilou Johnstone wrote:

Great place for my mountain bike!

On Dec 19, 2008, at 8:39 AM, Roland R. Irish III wrote:

If you do head over to NH/VT again this summer, let us know-
we'd gladly take you out in the woods for a real jeep ride...
we'll have 2 of our own and with our jeep club could easily
arrange a 'run' that will wake you up. We have land to run on
besides old roads and we had about 12 jeeps last fall for a run
and barbecue out in the woods.
So if you want to see the 'woods' of New England 'off the tar'
we'd be happy to show you what we do for fun!

Roland<HPIM2959.JPG>