[amayausers.com] Re: melco fonts

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 16:38:45 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/649.html#000004

Do what we did...take the pdf file to your local friendly print shop, have them
print it out in color.
Don't waste your own little HP printer-it will take several cartridges.
Then organize the pages by which fonts came WITH your system, and which ones
you get ripped off oops I mean have to buy to use...
Now you have a notebook of pages to show customers-AND as I have found out from
many amaya users-pages of included font 'designs', mascots, ovals, shapes,
special effects-that you were never told were in there as fonts!
Well worth the few bucks to get them printed-I'll bet everyone of you will find
some mascots and kids designs or special effect stuff that you will start to
use!
There is also a complete file of predigitized designs in Design Shop files that
Melco won't say a word about-because it would mean 'support' on them if people
asked. But they are there, and you can use them!