[amayausers.com] Re: long stitch skips

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 04:10:28 UT

This message was posted by chalainegreg on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/604.html#000002

I stated my problem incorrectly.  Instead of skipping on the long stitch the
machine is breaking thread.  It is happening on all needles.  It sews grat on
running stitches and small column widths, but if the width goes over 1/4" it
starts breaking at most any speed.  I have checked speed, presser foot height,
needles, yellow rollers, hook timing.  I have replaced the hook too. Any ideas?
Greg