[amayausers.com] leather jackets source?

  • From: Carol Brussel <brusselembroidery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 09:26:29 -0600

Hi, and again, I'm really appreciative of all the supportive messages. I
sent that EXACT message to my customer, dropped off her towels (she's very
close) and even though I feel like I should have cultivated her as a
customer, my immense relief at not having to keep on struggling with her
tells me I probably did the right thing.

Next question, a friend of my son's has designed some great stuff to be sewn
on a leather jacket, but sent me the absolute worst jacket to sew on (FOUR
big seams on the back, and she's a small girl, so the seams seem even
larger). I sent her a long email about the problems with that particular
jacket, and now I need to send her some sources for others. Suggestions?

Thanks!
Carol Brussel
Denver