[amayausers.com] Re: large hoop problem

  • From: "Jan Harney" <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 04:08:33 -0500

Carol,
When I had the problem of hoops wanting to come apart on a big design I
would use some big clips you uses for holding papers together and clamp them
to the edges and it would all stay together for the sew out.

Thanks for thinking of Janruss for your embroidery needs.

Jan Harney

904-442-6221 Ph
904-891-1915 Cell