[amayausers.com] Re: invalid argument was encountered

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:47:50 EST

Hi Barbara,

Someone hopefully will chime in, but you may want to tell us what operating
system you're using and if any other programs are open as well as any other
technical details you can think of.

The message appears when you click on the 3D box?

Dorothy  Compton, Owner
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Embroidery, Screenprinting, Rhinestones, Vinyl

In a message dated 11/30/2007 3:43:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
digitalstitchz@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Is  anyone else having a problem with the new design shop pro software?
Everytime I want to see the design that I am digitizing in 3D, I get a box
with
the error message: an invalid argument was encountered.  You can't  get rid of
the box.  The darn thing freezes.  You have to shut down  and restart.  Of
course it is after hours at Melco....and the weekend is  here when I try to get
as much digitizing done as possilbe.  Any help  would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Barbara Ott

Digital Stitchz
905 Texas Street
Fairfield, CA 94533
(707)  426-9963 Phone
(707) 426-9983 FAX
Embroidery, Applique, Vinyl Lettering  & numbers, Screenprinting & Laser
Engraving

----- Fight back  spam! Download the Blue Frog.
http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=ZGlnaXRhbHN0aXRjaHo4Njc5  =

products.