[amayausers] Re: help please...

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:08:43 -0500

What do you want to change? That's where the machine 'ties in' the
thread-has to go slow to 'catch' the tail and tie it down. too fast and it
won't grab-and you get a bogus 'thread break' when it never really started
to sew! If it is happening too often-too many 'trims'-see the notes on how
to get rid of those.
I like the slow start-sometimes we have moved the hoop or there is a
'hidden' stitch in the design-and we see it starting in the wrong area. Hit
the stop button fast enough and you don't have stitches to cut out-just pull
the thread.
(hidden stitches come from changing predigitized designs-sometimes we miss
the 'tie in and tie out' stitches and they don't show up in the image, but
do sew out)
Roland

From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:40:09 -0500
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amayausers] help please...

Okay, excuse the ignorance here.
Those first couple of stitches where the machine is moving slow....how do I
change that?
Thanks,
LuAnn @ Image Embroidery
Because Your "Image" Matters