[amayausers] Re: hats

  • From: LogosInThread@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:16:11 EDT

I have been using  Fahrenheit  hats from Century 21  Promotions
_www.century21promotions.com_ (http://www.century21promotions.com)
They have included catalogs with every order that I have received from  them.
Linda

Logos In Thread, Inc.
Miami Beach,  FL

In a message dated 4/25/2006 2:40:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
vendors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

No,  unlike Magic Caps who send out a catalog with every order, Otto does  not
and they will send us out 6 'free' catalogs per month, but they will  not
include them in the same boxes as the hats and want us to pay for  the
shipping.

I guess I'm in the market for a new hat  supplier.  We've used Magic Caps in
the past, but their selection is a  bit sparse when compared to Otto's.

Kip