[amayausers] Re: hat holder clamp

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 08:18:27 -0500

Okay, now I'm confused. Our Amaya came with 2 'wide angle' cap holders
(32530)-same ones we trained on in New Jersey. When we couldn't get
them to work on unstructured low profile hats, I bought the CCF
(12155) hat holders...and it fits on the 'hooping stand' clamped to
the counter, and the same 'driver' on the Amaya-if that is what the
driver is. We didn't get a different unit to mount on the Amaya. Both
cap frames fit the one driver-and the shop in Maine we just traded
one of the WACF hoops for 2 of the CCF hoops has the same thing.