[amayausers.com] fruit of the loom/jerzees

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 11:28:13 -0400

Someone posted that Fruit of the Loom bought out Jerzees so I tried to
track it down...here' s what I was able to find out...
Berkshire Hathaway (big conglomerate holding investment company)
added Fruit of the Loom to their portfolio in 2002...and in 2006 bought
out Russell Corporation, who also owned Jerzee Brand manufacturing.
So it's Berkshire Hathaway that owns Fruit of the Loom, Russell, and
Jerzee and have owned them all since 2006.
Fruit of the Loom did not buy Jerzee brand...

Roland R. Irish III

www.sunrisegraphics.org
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sunrise Graphics