[amayausers.com] Re: finished design restarts automatically

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:33:44 UT

This message was posted by SkyLinePrints on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/195.html#000002

well, just got off the phone with Melco.  the tech said this problem has been
around for a long time but only now has surfaced with .56 release.  the answer
is one of the following:

1) add a 'return home' at the end of the design.

2) un-install the os and drop back to the version i was on before

3) wait for the patch to come out in 4 weeks or so (no guarantee on ship date)

4) completely uninstall with special uninstall instructions being emailed to me
then reinstall .56 to see if that fixes it.

not great but at least some options.  i cant believe this code made it out of
testing if this problem is so prevelent.  just my .02....