[amayausers.com] Re: fat letters HELP

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:16:41 UT

This message was posted by horsestitches on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/553.html

I have 2 of the exact same machines doing the exact same designs and as far as
I know all of the settings are exactly the same...but one is sewing the totally
different.
The last design I had loaded was just lettering and the lettering came out
about 3times wider than it was supposed to be and all jaggedy. I thought maybe
the hoop wasn't on there securely and changed hoops, tightened the arms and
clips...no better. Greased and oiled the machine..nothing. Checked bobbin
tension and material thickness..nothing.
I have absolutely no idea what to do now and not sure how to find a tech.
Winston Salem, NC