[amayausers.com] Re: erf file format

  • From: "K Nehmer" <nehmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 15:00:42 -0500

First off, I have read that the emroidery file actually belongs to the digitizer--don't bite my head off, just saying that I have read that in my places. But here's my real question--why in the world would you even bother with giving them a file that is useless--just tell them you don't want to give them the file!

Kathy

----- Original Message ----- From: <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>