[amayausers] Re: emery cloth

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:55:31 -0700

Sorry to butt in but it seems like the emery cloth
would take away the bur but if the needle
dulls it will still cause problems.
besides it seems like lot of work for a $.10 to $.15 needle
If we even think that a needle may be an issue it is replaced.

I used to think that because my machines still sewed the needles must be fine.
I am now learning that changing needles more often makes a noticeable
improvement in the sew quality on many jobs.
So we change more often.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches
1-888-435-0176