[amayausers.com] Re: emb files

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 14:06:40 UT

This message was posted by Debbie Garifi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/240.html

I have some designs I got from Strawberry Stitch Company and they say to open
in Wilcom TrueSizer and they are emb files. If I do that, do I put directly to
OS or can I somehow rename and get them into my saved files in Design shop
pro+? If I have to change the format how should I do that and what should I
change it to? Has anyone ever used their designs and how do they turn out? Did
you need to do any editing or tweaking?
Thank you for any guidance you may have.
Debbie
Design Wizard Embroidery