[amayausers] Re: digitizing

  • From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 17:24:30 -0800

Jannuzzi's
Been there, sometimes still am there. I think the key is to be able to look
at the sewout and find ALL the issues the first or second time. Take your
time and go through it element by element as you look at the sewout. Then
you can make the corrections all at one time. You will get it sooner as you
gain experience. DO NOT BECOME FRUSTRATED, this is bad. Good Luck.

Herb
Royal Embroidery