[amayausers.com] Re: design shop lite v9 dongel

  • From: Lou Daveri <ilouker97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 12:33:33 +1030

Hi Maha,

That' s right: V9 lite ONLY does text, and won't let you play with any other
designs you buy or import for free, other than to change the size and allocate
different colours.

My  MELCO seller knew I was going to buy Creative DRAWings ( I started with
version 4 and have upgraded to version 6) which would allow me to partially
edit imported design files, as well as draw and digitise my own designs, which
is what I actually wanted to do.

Maybe your seller thought you had another digitising programme. I think CrDr is
called something else in USA. You definitely need to upgrade to the full MELCO
programme, or buy another digitising programme. Ask around.

Here in Oz, we are fortunate to have an incredible CrDr seller, who offers
unbelievable follow-up, live help ( via SKYPE), excellent video tutorials, and
who also uses, but is not an agent for Amaya embroidery machines, and it was he
who  recommended the Amaya brand to me.

3 years down the track, I am still pretty much a novice, but draw and digitise
my own  designs in CrDr6, but I much prefer the text programme of DL9, so, I
import my own designs into the -Amaya, then engage DL9 to add my text. I just
happen to prefer the DL9 text programme to the CrDr6 text, except when doing
large ornate text, when the CrDr6 programme shines out.

I looked into digitising programmes, and listened to other folk who owned them,
and were always bamboozled by them, before deciding to invest in CrDr, which
was 1/3 the price, with a lot more control, and relatively easy to learn,
especially with the excellent after sales service that still endures.

If I can help, lease contact me directly at embroideryserviceki@xxxxxxxxx.

Cheers,
Louisa
Kangaroo Island