[amayausers] design shop defaults

  • From: <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 17:15:00 -0400

In the last couple weeks my design shop and amaya had to be reinstalled
because of errors that the software wouldn't let me work on it.  Then I got
a new computer and I loaded it on there.  Because of the reinstall, I lost
all of my defaults that I had for lettering and trims and all that stuff.
Can anyone give me some ideas of what to set defaults on?  I did them so
long ago and the defaults were something I never had to think about again.

Now I try to do things and stuff isn't coming out right and I have to go and
figure out what defaults have to be made.

Thanks for any and all help.

Michele Zimmer
Carefree Creations
Michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx