[amayausers.com] Re: design shop

  • From: "pte@xxxxxx" <pte@xxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 13:45:46 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

Put a new hard drive in case
Staples or best buy will do it for you

Wayne Munney
39450 3rd St East   #150
Palmdale ,Ca. 93550
661-273-2880
www.palmdaletrophy.com
-------Original Message-------

From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 3/11/2013 1:27:23 PM
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: design shop

This message was posted by rmixon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/757.html

ok.  long story short.  I bought a used big red machine in July.  The
software version I have is so old that it has a parallel port dongle.  Could
not justify the upgrade since it works just fine.  The computer I was using
is,of course, very old.  I don't use it for internet, etc.  only to run
design shop.  It crashed yesterday and the hard drive is shot.  Can I
upgrade from someone selling an extra dongle on here?  How do I get the
software?  What should I do?  Finding an old computer with a parallel port
is harder than you would think!

GIF image