[amayausers.com] Re: design missing stitches

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 15:41:40 UT

This message was posted by cbireley on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/546.html

I am monogramming some towels for a client and she has requested Chivalry font,
2" high...it looks great in DS but when I send it to the machine, the design
where the columns are are missing stitches.  I just stitched a test run and
these areas have no stitching or the stitching is not right.  What happens b/w
DS and OS to create this in the file?  This has happened on other fonts
before...thanks for any help.