[amayausers.com] Re: density for metallic thread

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 12:13:18 UT

This message was posted by gcannon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1257.html#000002

Also- remember to tell the trimmer mechanism that it is cutting metalllic
thread- you may have to set just that one needle to trim that way- look under
settings by color under the settings tab.  If it is a walk stitch, I would keep
the stitches at or above 25 points and use curve compensation.  I never put the
presser foot all the way down (I might if I ever get silk or such)- try one or
two clicks up.