[amayausers.com] Re: cotton bamboo fabric soft hand

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 11:28:19 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/970.html#000003

Sounds like you over-stabilized in my opinion. I embroider on bamboo fabrics
frequently. I use a fusible web (that Fred Lebowe creates) and one tearaway
floater. Never have problems. Bamboo takes longer to dry and defintely needs
ironing after every washing. Also, check your density and tension settings so
that the thread "lays" on the fabric and use sharp needles.