[amayausers.com] Re: contract embroidery

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 19:50:36 UT

This message was posted by Shuffletown Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/70.html

I have been approached by a screen printing shop to do contract embroidery for
them. I'm unsure about doing this kind of work in the first place. I don't need
or want "busy work", but I do need to determine if I can make a decent profit
doing this kind of business.
It doesn't make sense to run my machines just to run them and I certainly want
my profits to include equipment repair and replacement. Does anyone know what
the expected useful life of the Amaya is?
Also, if anyone has gone this route, would you be willing to share the good,
bad and ugly of it?
Thanks,
Mary