[amayausers.com] Re: connecting link help

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 22:48:23 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/763.html

Ok, need someones help as my Big Red quit cutting for me so I took off the
needle plate and saw the knife was out and I tried to move it in under the
maintenance - cutter area and it wouldn't move so then I took my bed cover off
and seen that it needed to be cleaned a little and ended up taking the
connecting link off. Tried to put it back on but for some reason it will not go
back on for me so need to say the magic words I bet and if someone could send
me those magic words I surely would be greatful.

On my way out the door now but need to get this fixed tonight as I am so behind
on orders it is not funny...

Thanks!