[amayausers.com] Re: color change issue-

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 19:57:37 UT

This message was posted by Laurie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1144.html

I have an issue that has occured a few times now, so I thought I would see if
it is something anyone else has come across.

I have a design that is going on 3 different color of shirts. On the one color
of shirt, the last thread color is changed. I go in to the color sequence,
erase the color I want to take out, add the new color. Click, ADD and then
OK... it "appears" to be correct as the numbers are what they are supposed to
be. However, when I sew it and it gets to that last color... it does NOT go to
the designated spot, but to one FIVE nothes over!! This is a reorder and I was
reminded this morning that it did the same thing the first time around.

Any idea why this would happen?? As I mentioned I told it to sew color "6" it
sewed color "11". Luckily I was able to correct it, but what a pain and waste
of time. Do I have to change the ENTIRE color sequence for that one color?
Seems like you wouldn't have to, but obviously if I don't this is going to jsut
keep happening.

Thanks!
Laurie