[amayausers.com] Re: closeing shop

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 01:35:39 UT

This message was posted by hemb on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1323.html

We are closing shop and would like to sell all our equipment. I have an amaya
16 needle, big red, fast frames, hoop master, lots of thread, shirts. Also have
both systems to put photos on plates and on crystals. Lost of extra crystals
and plates. Would like to sell it all in one package. If interested please
e-mail me at rlowe10466@xxxxxxxxxxxxx I live just outside of Atlanta, GA buyer
would be responsible to pick up or have it shipped.