[amayausers.com] Re: changing 'expanded' files?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 20:58:54 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/440.html

Just went to sew out a design we digitized 2 weeks ago, and all except 1 copy
(different sizes for hat, apron, etc.) open up in DS 9 as 'expanded' when I
click on the stitch tree. I can't check density, make changes, any one know how
this happened or if there is a way I can 'unexpand' the file so I can work on
it? Even the original file is now 'expanded'.