[amayausers] Re: caps

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:21:29 -0600

Phyllis,
        When we do the back of caps, we don't use the cap frame.  We use a 12cm
or
15cm hoop too.  Most people find that lettering in an arc around the opening
in the back of the cap looks best but you can do whatever fits in the hoop.
I've seen some designs on the back of caps that could only be seen if you
were standing on a chair and looking over the person's head.  But that's
what the customer wanted.
"Give the people what they want"?
Ed

Ed & Maralien Orantes