[amayausers] Re: bobbin not catching

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 08:34:19 -0400

I have to say, LuAnn, when we went to training we made sure we brought our
'books'...and not ONCE were they ever used...or opened, or mentioned!
We find it an exercise in futility to try and use the manuals-most of the
time the instructions there have been changed, modified, or mention parts of
the program that no longer exist...so it's useless!
Learning so much more here everyday...I print out 50% of the posts here and
put them in a notebook to go over as we need to 'review'!!!!
Roland

From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 20:27:57 -0400
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amayausers] Re: bobbin not catching

You know, it's funny. The Amaya book tells you one way to check for the
correct tension and what it should be. Then you go to training and you learn
something different. And now on this board I am told another thing. Guess
what? The answer  I got hear worked the best!
Thanks again all!!
LuAnn