[amayausers] Re: any suggestions for new computer?

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 14:17:50 -0500

If eMachines are available, I'd grab one if I needed it. Still running the
e400 (I think that's what it is) from 7 years ago on the engraver-not once,
any problem. NOT connected to the internet either, maybe that helps! And the
Amaya is running a beefed up e600 that I had a second hard drive installed,
and beefed up the ram (at the time, to Melco tech specs) but now it runs
slow-not enough ram for the last couple of upgrades. Continual 'out of
virtual memory' message or something when running both programs.
But problems with the computer? Not once!
I think BJ's wholesale club or someplace sells them but no one local to us.