[amayausers.com] Re: alphabet editor

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 15:16:51 UT

This message was posted by ckramer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1444.html

I have been trying to change a letter in the Roman Script alphabet that is in
our design shop and keep it in the existing alphabet.  The help instructions
don't tell you how to "make it stick" in the existing alphabet once you have
completed the letter.  The capital M has a walk stitch in it that goes towards
the next letter you may have typed that shouldn't be there.  It's there even
when typed alone.  Strange.  New design shop 9.00.099.  There also is no video
showing how to do this.  My window to save or not also does not come up.  What
am I missing.   Anyone????