[amayausers] Re: all in one hooper vs. hoop master

  • From: LogosInThread@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 10:26:38 EST

We have both hooping devices.  We prefer the Hoop Master, as I have  stated
on this board before, and would love to sell the All in One Hooper, and
leveler pro attachment.
However, we have used the All in One recently for jacket backs.
I am a small person and can handle the Hoop Master much better than the All
in One.
I am sure there is a place for both devices.

And I also add accolades to Melco Tech Support---Chris walked us through
what we thought would be a MAJOR problem yesterday with much patience and
tolerance.  My hats off to them! I have nothing but GOOD  things to  say about
the
company and its' personnel.
Linda
Logos In Thread
Miami Beach

In a message dated 1/17/2006 12:12:53 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
suried@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi  everyone,
I just got back from training in Chicago.  I was all
set  to buy the HoopMaster but our trainer and a couple
people in class have me  rethinking my decision.  The
all in one hooper was highly recommended  by the
teacher and 2 people doing embroidery.  Does anyone
have any  experience with the All in one Hooper??  What
do you like/dislike  about it.  Has anyone used both
the All in one Hooper and the  HoopMaster?  Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

By the way,  I seem to be having less trouble with my
AMAYA.  I discovered the  presser foot adjustment and
have been having much better luck!!  (I  think I need
to knock on wood now!)

Susan  Riedlinger
Embroidery Station
Columbus, OH