[amayausers] all in one hooper

  • From: <suried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 21:12:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone,
I just got back from training in Chicago.  I was all
set to buy the HoopMaster but our trainer and a couple
people in class have me rethinking my decision.  The
all in one hooper was highly recommended by the
teacher and 2 people doing embroidery.  Does anyone
have any experience with the All in one Hooper??  What
do you like/dislike about it.  Has anyone used both
the All in one Hooper and the HoopMaster?  Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

By the way, I seem to be having less trouble with my
AMAYA.  I discovered the presser foot adjustment and
have been having much better luck!!  (I think I need
to knock on wood now!)

Susan Riedlinger
Embroidery Station
Columbus, OH