[amayausers.com] Re: aligning needles

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 00:46:39 UT

This message was posted by Wishes on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/767.html#000010

In regards to the paper to help thread the needle we do this.  We usually have
a piece of white cardboard that comes inside hats.  It is fairly stiff but
isn't as thick as a cardboard box.  We slide it behind the needles infront of
the metal grabber(grabber it the silver bar that sits in front of the neeles
and pulls the thread back into the velcro strip). When threading the needle it
is easier if you put that back by hitting the needle button and the hatchet
button.  Will move the grabber out of the way. The cardboard is stiff enough it
stays there by itself.  We thread the needle, remove the cardboard and go on
with the project.