[amayausers] Re: actifeed system.

  • From: "Iris Embroidery" <irisembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:01:03 -0800

Jeff,
  Thank you for the information.

  The tech I talked to was Chris.  (don't know his last name)

  After I came back from the ISS show, my machine started acting strange and
one of them was false thread breaks.  (I had changed to the new rollers
during new years, sewn a few things and it worked fine).When that started
happening, I pulled out the red and yellow rollers and greased it and tried
it again.  This time it ran fine but the no. of thread breaks were too many.
To find what the problem was, I changed the bobbin, bobbin thread, cleaned
the area, changed the thread etc.,  I would get false thread breaks in a
second.  I am currently running 5.07.023.  I doubt that it has the RSA and
CSA drivers that you are talking about.  Yesterday, I received the 5.07.056
version of the software.

Let me know what I should do.

1. where do I get the latest RSA files.
2. Should I install the new software.
3. Chris mentioned that they are going to send the latest version 6.0xxx
version soon. (mentioned that I have not upgraded to the next software
release).

Appreciate your response and taking the time to help us out.

Best Regards,
Veena Viswanath

Iris Embroidery
www.IrisEmbroidery.com