[amayausers.com] Re: actifeed, auto and standard

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 18:17:55 UT

This message was posted by ckramer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1053.html

We have recently hooked the amaya computer up with our company server for
backup purposes.  Since then, my machines keep jumping from standard to auto if
I'm trying to run on standard.  We have the 7.118 version.  I have 4 machines
and they are each set up to be the head of cluster.  Didn't seem to have this
problem before.  Any ideas anyone????