[amayausers] Re: Youth turtlenecks

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:04:35 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/79.html

Hi Crew -  I'm working with a school and have a potential order for 700 youth
turtlenecks. (There are benefits of going back to your former kindegarten
teracher 35 years later). The school's current supplier uses School Apparel
Inc. and their A+ brand, but I don't really like the quality of it.  Does
anybody know of a supplier for youth turtlenecks (white).  Not the mock
turtlenecks, eitther.

thanks in advance