[amayausers.com] Re: XT Manuals or Diagrams TO juli

  • From: "Juli Damazo" <julid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Amaya Users" <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 18:15:50 -1000

I am going on the cruise come Feb 1, so I'm not going to go to the ISS this year. I tried to get the cruise in Hawaii, but all our ships have left us for better ports. I think we have one left (maybe). A great loss to our economy here in Kona. Those tourists spent a lot of money that is not being spent here anymore.

Juli in Kona
PS all the big flooding you hear about on the news is on Oahu - that's where Honolulu is. I live on the Big Island of Hawaii. We just had a good rain which we needed.