[amayausers.com] Re: X motor home timeout

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 21:03:24 UT

This message was posted by Ballyhoo on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/713.html#000003

John,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I had called Melco and they told me that I
needed either a new motherboard or a new motor and recommended replacing both.
But I cleaned the bottom track (maybe too much grease when I did that service
recently?), moved it forward as well as to the right, blew compressed air all
around that area (I don't know where the actual sensor is?) and now it seems to
work!