[amayausers.com] Re: X Cable tension - how often?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 21:50:43 UT

This message was posted by johntalipsky on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1565.html#000003

I originally experienced the loud groaning noise that I read so much about
here. I got the metal guage and made the adjustment, Noise gone! One month
later it was back, adjusted again, noise gone. It's happening more and more,
every time I get the guage plate it is resting down on the clip like cutout, I
crank it up into the big notch. Now my thought has become that this can't be
good and realize at some point you can't crank it any further as you run out of
cable to adjust or guess you get the stretched point.