[amayausers.com] Re: Wood Hoop

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:53:55 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/351.html#000004

I had this problem too and still do to an extent.

My tech showed me that I should loosen the hoop arms and then place a hoop in
until in sits firmly.  THEN tighten the hold down screws in the back.  Since
the wood hoop requires me to move the arms out, they are already loose at the
time and when I move them back in for the plastic hoops I do the same exercise.
Makes it a lot easier, but like Roland said, you have to get the right side in
first most of the time.  Not sure why, but I've become trained to do this.
Suggest you try the loowening the bolts thing and see if that helps.