[amayausers.com] Re: Win 8

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 04:43:16 UT

This message was posted by amayaki on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/729.html#000007

Ah, yes John, a webmaster might be expected to be adapt to the Giant Leap
Forward that Win8 supposedly is, in a single bound, but I am a mere mug-punter,
suffering from chronic anerdism.

'The Customer is Always Right' analogy must apply here, and the Win8 folk had
better not blame the customer, but should search for and listen to feed-back
from the bewildered and confused.

Somehow, I have become entirely locked out of the Win8 on my new Sanyo. I can't
get into it to even search for help, let alone be able to understand the help
instructions which, when I could get into them, seemed to be written from an
assumptive point of view. It was over my head.

I guess I could spend several hours trawling through youtube videos for help,
but, like many embroiders, I have another life away from machines and keyboards.

I hope you can keep up regular Win8 help notes, John, 'cos as you've read, a
lot of us are lacking in your technical aptitude, but as we have made the
investment, and would like to know how to learn it.

Meanwhile, I wont be able to use the new
 Win8 computer to demo my designs next Tuesday.