[amayausers.com] Re: Wholesale pricing

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 18:33:30 UT

This message was posted by Gabi Kat on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/96.html#000005

My whole sale accounts provide the blanks I just do the sewing at wholesale.
They understand that should a blank be deamaged by the sewing process it is
their loss not mine. In some cases, depending on how large the sew is they pay
for the sewing on the damaged blank as well.
You can also check out some of the contract embroiders on line, many of them
post their price lists.
Gabi in Tuscon