[amayausers.com] Re: Which hoop??

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 00:35:47 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/418.html#000002

Yuk Patty! I hate doing vertical sleeves (but be glad they are shirts and not
the bulky garments--just finished a coat and did use the Fast Frame but there
isn't enough room for the garment to bunch up at the back end.  We did a ton of
sweatshirts last year the same and used every bit of the 11 inches available to
us.

You don't have to always use the sticky backing.  We have marked the garment,
placed it and a stabilizer over the Fast Frame and then used clamps along the
sides of the Fast Frame--all around it.  Be VERY CAREFUL that you use a low
clamp so nothing catches on anything when it does the trace however.

Good luck,
Sharon